Friday, January 15, 2010

Amidst Storm

I read a wonderful saying from a mail, my friend had sent. It says " Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain". What powerful words...

Many times when we face storms in our life, we shrink. We expect that the storm would quickly pass. It is natural to feel that way. But many times we fail to see that we have with us the One who is able to calm the storm. All that we need to do is to trust Him. Trust Him explicitly. When we can trust Him explicitly then we can surely learn how to dance in the rain. Amen.

When I see the storm coming in my life,
Behold my Savior is right in my boat,
And I shall not fear when He is near.

Psalms 16:8 (NIV)
I have set the Lord always before me,
Because He is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment