Sunday, January 3, 2016

Blessing is Contagious

Do we all know that the blessings that we claim for ourselves are not temporary? What we claim and receive in our lives on this earth are also passed on to our children and theirs as long as we and our children commit to live as per the will and rules of God. The bible wonderfully states:

Psalm 103:17 (NLT)
But the love of the Lord remains forever
    with those who fear him.
His salvation extends to the children’s children

When the salvation of God through Christ extends to our children and in return extends to theirs, this cycle goes on...what more do we need than salvation.

Really, we do not understand the full power of salvation until we start seeing the lives of those who are desperately in need for miracle in their lives and are in search of one. For everything in our lives (whether it is a need or a miracle) we have a saviour for us to turn to, for we know that He is there to help...

To remain in the love of Lord...to be an object of His love itself is a wonderful aspect of life. As for me I consider this as a privilege for I see that nothing can hold me if not for His grace which is the manifestation of His Love.

Prayer:
Thank you Lord for considering me...Am I so worthy that you thought of me? Certainly I am not worthy...I realize this as I see your cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment