Sunday, January 9, 2011

Trusting His Ways - 2

When we submit our life's concerns in God's hand, we expect God to work it in a way we think as right. 'Why can't God just do this for me this way?' Yes, that is exactly what we may think or even complain. However, we need to understand that God does not work things our way.

Isaiah 55:8 (New American Standard Bible)
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD.

Does God not have the best of our interests? Yes, He does and that is without doubt. However, the way He choose to work things in our life and in the hearts of people is quite different from what we may think. He has His ways...And we cannot comprehend them simply because we are human beings.

All we need to do is trust His ways and wait with patience. Rev. Selwyn Hughes state that we should learn to be patient with the patience of God. It is something like "Though I don't see any outcome as of now, I believe that God is working on my concerns and He is working in His ways. I trust that He is working to the best of my interests". Dot. This is faith and may we learn to live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment