Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Because of His love

Whenever I am plagued with the question whether I will receive what I prayed for or will God answer my prayer? The first scripture that comes to my mind is this...

Rom 8:32 (NIV)
He who did not spare His own Son, but gave him up for us all-
how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

God did not withheld His own son Jesus for our sake, but He gave Him up so that we can be purchased back to God through the blood of His son. When God has done such an act for us, then do we need to doubt God's love or provision? When this dawns in my mind, then all my doubts and fears fades away, and I carry on the rest of the day assured about God's love and His provision.

This scripture has so much truth about God's love for us. And those who have tasted His love will never dare to live a life displeasing God...

1 John 3:22 (NASB)
and whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do the things that are pleasing in His sight.


No comments:

Post a Comment