Saturday, March 20, 2010

Because He Lives

2 Corinthians 6:10 (NIV)
Sorrowful, yet always rejoicing...

When I read this scripture this morning, I wished I had the heart of Apostle Paul to state that even in times of sorrow I am able to rejoice. As I kept pondering over the thought how to rejoice even when I am feeling down, a thought reflected in my mind. We will be able to rejoice amidst the times of sadness because we have hope for tomorrow. We are able to rejoice because the situation or circumstance we face now is not going to remain the same.

We will be able to rejoice because I know who holds my future, my tomorrow.

As I brought to my mind this thought I got reminded of a favorite song...

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow,
Because He lives, all fear is gone;
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives!

And I was able to rejoice...

No comments:

Post a Comment