Sunday, January 31, 2010

Self-confidence?

I have often heard people stressing about having self-confidence to become sucessful in life. Positive thoughts are definitely a good attitude. That is quiet a requirement for any accomplishment. But self-confidence is something I really don't rely on. As for me, my confidence is Christ and what I will be able to do by His grace. Christ-confidence is the real power than self-confidence. For we all know that our 'self' is limited. But think about having a confidence in life, relying on Christ, who is the Creator...

Isn't this great to take the Lord of creation to be the centre of our life and being? Yes, it is and the confidence in Christ will not disappoint us, for He is a God who will never change. And when we trust Him we will never be put to shame.

Rom 10:11 (NIV)
As the scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in Him will never be put to shame"

And my confidence is this...

Psalms 60:12 and Psalms 108:13 (NIV)
Through God we shall do valiantly...

1 comment: