Thursday, December 17, 2009

Growing in every condition

As we grow in the Lord and come to see life from His perspective, we should reach a stage of maturity where we are able see the sovereignty of the Lord in our lives. Then we will able to understand and acknowledge that whatever God allows is for a purpose. And out of every situation or event that happens in our life we will be able to learn something or use that situation to achieve something good.

Philippians 1:18, 19 (New International Version)
...Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, 19. for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance.

Apostle Paul had the right perception of life. He saw that whatever happened to him would turn out for good. He learnt to perseveare under every circumstance...He grew and did not dwindle. We too can learn a lot from our life in Christ... if only we hold the right perspectives.

2 comments:

  1. I liked it.

    I pray God that He lead me to see life in His perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I liked it very much...
    This devotional has come to me exactly at the time when I needed it the most...
    Thankyou God for u alone know my heart completely and talk to me at the right time...You are the most wonderful counsellor!

    ReplyDelete