Saturday, November 28, 2009

Right perception of grace

We will be able appreciate grace fully in our lives only when we comprehend our smallness and His greatness. Understanding this will help us to know who we are, our abilities, shortcomings, weaknesses, sins and self worth. This in turn will make us depend on the grace of our Lord for every detail of our life...

Apostle Paul understood grace more than anybody else of his time. He realized what he was, before he met the Lord and how the grace of God changed him into a new person. And at the same time how the Lord bestowed grace upon him to do His work as an apostle.

1 Corinthians 15:10 (New International Version)
But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.

In the same way, even we will be able undertsand the grace of God in our lives when we see our true inner self in the light of His greatness.

1 comment:

  1. If we do not realize God's handiwork in all our success we could end-up not realizing us having started to walk alone without the Grace of God.

    ReplyDelete