Monday, November 30, 2009

Grace ...Amazing

Grace is more appreciated by those who live in a condition or circumstance where life moves only with the help of God or from a direct demonstration of His power. Apostle Paul lived that way when he suffered from a physical ailment. He saw the grace of God work in His life. When Apostle Paul physically suffered he pleaded with God to heal him. But instead the Lord promised him the grace to carry him through. For the Lord said,

2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

Many children of God like Paul have witnessed or experienced that their life has moved with His grace, where they had seen that the power of God had been perfected in their weakness. The weakness could have been of any kind - physical ailment, unpleasant circumstance, emotional struggle, trauma etc. But our Lord in His kindness has carried them through.

Remember next time when you face a struggle where you find yourself in a weak condition or situation, the time of deliverance is for sure...But His grace is there for us to carry on and at the end we will be able to see the true meaning of 'Grace'.

Prayer
Lord, let me not fetter when I don't see immediate results for my problems. I know that you have a breakthrough in my life which is definite. But till then your grace will carry me through. Thank you for your grace, without which I wouldn't be sustained. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Very well written - I especially like the portion "Remember next time when you face a struggle where you find yourself in a weak condition or situation, the time of deliverance is for sure...But His grace is there for us to carry on and at the end we will be able to see the true meaning of 'Grace'. Yes I fully agree that deliverance is for sure and the grace of Almighty will carry us through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Will of God never takes you to where the Grace of God will not protect you. --- was posted on Facebook by one from my network and i find this relating to this Devotional...

    ReplyDelete