Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Free Advice?

Right from the time I accepted Lord Jesus till this date, my perception about following Him was to imitate His ways in doing things, thinking patterns and become a better person keeping Him as my model. My ideology of Christianity was to imitate Him rather than receiving blessings ideology of life. I am aware that I miserably fail at times with my human efforts but I keep striving my best without giving up with a hope that change is constant depending on His grace.

Very quickly even I got influenced by the concept of preaching and I had been an active preacher for years soon realizing the fact that preaching is easy while sincerely practicing the same is difficult. It is so easy to give a free piece of advice to others especially through tough times. Will I be able to adhere to the same when it comes to me personally? I gave up on the concept of preaching since a few years now and I got focused on practicing my faith in my personal life. And again my intention of blogging is not focused on preaching but personal reflection with open room for others to think critically, reflect and take ideologies or concepts that suits people and their lives.

A free piece of advice is an inappropriate profession! It is the most easiest and the simplest task in this world and invariably it is FREE...

Do this...Do that...Don't do this...or that...Instead why not take that question personally.
In spite of telling someone to do something...why not we tell ourselves "Why don't I do that myself?" or "Why don't I mind my own business?"

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 (PHILLIPS)

Be busy with your own affairs and do your work yourselves. The result will be a reputation for honesty in the world outside and an honorable independence.

It is ideal to change our ways of thinking, behaving and decision-making rather than wasting our time as well as others by giving a Free Piece of Advice...

No comments:

Post a Comment