Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

As the thanksgiving week is here and as our hearts reflect on it, each one us can surely recall to our minds the goodness of God towards us...

Psalm 86:12-13 (New American Standard Bible)

I will give thanks to You, O Lord my God, with all my heart,
And will glorify Your name forever.
For Your lovingkindness toward me is great,
And You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol.

Yes, it is true that it is only because of Him, we can live with peace of mind. Even amidst storm or inner turmoil, which can greatly surge, to know that He is in control and will do the needful is the greatest rest.

Prayer: I thank you Lord for you are a living God in my life. I thank you that you are in sovereign control of my life and its course. It is by your grace that I stand and I thank you that I will not fall for your uphold me with your mighty hand...

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Lord for every thing... from knowing me, for making me know you, for my family and all.

    ReplyDelete