Monday, June 14, 2010

God birthed power

There were occasions when I had come across things or situations that were beyond my control and felt that 'if only I had the power like Jesus I could have changed this situation for the welfare of the other (emphasis not mine)'. And I had felt helpless and sad at such times. But later it dawned that though I don't have the power to change that situation immediately, I do have the power to pray unceasingly until I see an answer.

If the burden we have is birthed by God, then we are sure that we have the strength in the inner man to pray with power. And when we pray with God's power heavens do open and miracles take place.

2 Thessalonians 1:11 (New Living Translation)

So we keep on praying for you, asking our God to enable you to live a life worthy of his call. May he give you the power to accomplish all the good things your faith prompts you to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment