Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Singing and fighting

How are we to pass our days until the time comes to see the glorious blessings come to pass in our life? One day high with hope and faith; and the other day with dullness and with slight embers of faith. Not at all.

The Word of God shows us a way to live...

Psalms 149:6 (NASB)
Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,
And a two-edged sword in their hand,

High praises of God, because God is already working on our blessings, provisions and breakthroughs. Two-edged sword which is the Word of God (Heb 4:12- NIV). We need to keep meditating on God's Word and His promises, so that we can fight the arrows of the devil which comes to us in the form of hopelessness, dejection, doubts, fear, depression and quitting attitude.

Whenever the devil tries to put us down with these arrows of negative feelings we need to assure ourself saying, "I am not going to believe in any of these negative emotions though it may cross my mind. I believe God and His Word for me and I thank Him and Praise Him for working on my behalf. I shall see it happen soon, that's all...Full stop"

Saying this let us sing a song of high praise to our God...

1 comment: