Monday, January 11, 2010

The grace essential

Sometimes while seeking the grace, provisions and blessings upon our lives, we may unknowlingly get carried away with these things rather than growing in our intimacy with the Lord. We may leave the blesser and get hooked with the blessings...

Oh, for the grace to know Him more and love Him better. For the grace, for Him to become the centre of our life and being. For the grace to gaze on the giver than the blessings...

Psalm 27:4 (New International Version)
One thing I ask of the LORD,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD,
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple.

Prayer
O Lord, I need you more than anything in my life and that is the essence of real grace. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. This supports yesterdays devotional and also makes the foundation to seeking Grace...

    I liked this devotional.

    ReplyDelete