Friday, October 2, 2009

He knows our limits

When facing unpleasant situations or unwarranted circumstances, we feel like running away from them, a way of some miraculous escape. We would sometimes even hope that something reversable happens so that we may not face such unpleasant situations.

But we need to remember that God is in control. As God's Word says,

1 Corinthians 10:13 (The Message)
No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he'll never let you be pushed past your limit; he'll always be there to help you come through it.

Our only comfort is that God will make a way out. He will not allow us to face something which we cannot bear. He knows our strengths, weaknesses and limitations. Who can know us better than our Creator?

So let us take courage and look to Him who can do more than we can think or imagine. All praise unto Him for we do not face trials all alone but along with Him. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I was facing a testing time a couple of days before...I cried and pleaded with God to have mercy on me and to provide me with His strength to withstand the test...I also prayed to God to be with me throughout the test and to take me through it...
    What a wonderful God He is! He took care of me and the situation so very well and brought me out of it the very next day...It was a pleasant surprise for me to see God straightening things up within a few hours...
    He proves to us time and again that no matter how bad or good the situation is, we are not alone in it but He is with us to protect us, strengthen us and take us through it...
    Glory be to Him forever an ever.
    AMEN

    ReplyDelete